Sales Team Member – Farmville
The Yeatman Group is expanding into Farmville! We are Virginia’s fastest growing real estate team, is looking for new team members! The Yeatman Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in the Richmond area, and #3 team by sales volume in Virginia as ranked by the Wall Street Journal for 2022. With over $400+ Million in sales in 2022, The Yeatman Group dominates the market helping clients win the deal.
We are looking to hire motivated, hard-working, professionally licensed realtors. Are you a team player with high-energy and 100% focused on making customers’ lives richer while building relationships and having fun? Do you have great problem-solving and negotiation skills and plus excellent attention to detail?
You’ll be a team member working to help all types of clients including sellers, first time buyers, move-up buyers, investors and more. You’ll have the opportunity to work with quality clients. Training will be provided to help launch your real estate career and you’ll have a professional team of marketing, closing, and online consultant team members working hard alongside you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively create an initial rapport with customers, provide an overview of the purchasing process, anticipate their needs and obtain a Buyer’s Agreement
- Holding Open Houses for sellers, and winning new buyer clients
- Present purchase agreements, facilitate negotiations and coordinate with the preferred lender team to help customers select a financing program that fits their needs
- Assist clients through inspections, walk throughs and settlement
- Deliver superior customer service before, during and after the sale
- Have lots of fun with a tight knit supportive team!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve always dreamed of, don’t hesitate, and apply now. We receive loads of applications so make sure yours gets in on top.
- At least 2 year of commissioned sales experience
- VA Real Estate License Required
- Proven sales results — self-motivated, and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Current Driver’s License
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Maintain 5-day work week, including 2 weekends a month to accommodate our buyers – evening and weekend hours are often necessary to reap the financial rewards of this type of opportunity.’
Job Type: Full-time
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Virginia Real Estate License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.